- Work hours are typically Monday thru Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. The number of hours worked is no more than 30 and we can accommodate school schedules within the above times.
- The pay rate is $11.50/hr.
- If a candidate can achieve their State Certification, they may apply for a full-time position with the City at a pay rate up to $21.00/hr plus benefits.
- In order to be eligible for an internship/part time position a candidate must pass a drug test and background check and have a face to face interview.
- High School Graduate or G.E.D.
- Legally employable in the United States
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid State of Michigan Commercial Drivers License. Able to obtain a CDL Group A Endorsement within 6 months from the date of hire.
- Ability to pass written examination, physical agility and skills test, physical with drug screen and fingerprint/criminal history/driving record check
Please click here for a complete job description.
Applications may be obtained by clicking here or in person at City of Lincoln Park, Office of City Management, 1355 Southfield Rd., Lincoln Park, MI 48146.
Please submit completed application, resume and a copy of valid state of Michigan Commercial Driver's license with Group A Endorsement to the address below or by email to email@example.com
Office of City Management
City of Lincoln Park
1355 Southfield Rd.
Lincoln Park, MI 48146
Office Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The City of Lincoln Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.