Full Time Firefighter
Preference will be given to military veterans who have been honorably discharged.
Annual Starting Salary: $41,234.74
Minimum qualifications of applicant:
• 18 years of age
• Legally employable in the United States
• No felony convictions
• Valid State of Michigan Driver’s License
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate
• State of Michigan Firefighter I and II Certifications
• State of Michigan Paramedic license
• Hazardous Materials Operations Certification
• Passing score on Western Wayne written examination and current CPAT physical examination, at the time of hire.
• All candidates must pass a background investigation, physical and psychological exams, and drug screening.
Applications may be obtained here or in person at City of Lincoln Park, Office of City Management, 1355 Southfield Rd., Lincoln Park, MI 48146.
Please submit completed application, along with all required documents to the address below either in person or by mail to:
City of Lincoln Park
Office of City Management
1355 Southfield Rd. Lincoln Park, MI 48146
The City of Lincoln Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer