Description : Click Here for Job Description
Applications may be obtained here or in person at City of Lincoln Park, Office of City Management, 1355 Southfield Rd., Lincoln Park, MI 48146.
The City of Lincoln Park is accepting applications for the position of Mechanic Intern.
- Work hours are typically Monday thru Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. The number of hours worked is no more than 30 and we can accommodate school schedules within the above times.
- The pay rate is $11.50/hr.
- If a candidate can achieve their State Certification, they may apply for a full-time position with the City at a pay rate up to $21.00/hr plus benefits.
- In order to be eligible for an internship/part time position a candidate must pass a drug test and background check and have a face to face interview.
- High School Graduate or G.E.D.
- Legally employable in the United States
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid State of Michigan Commercial Drivers License. Able to obtain a CDL Group A Endorsement within 6 months from the date of hire.
- Ability to pass written examination, physical agility and skills test, physical with drug screen and fingerprint/criminal history/driving record check
How To Apply:
Please submit completed application and resume to the address below either in person or by mail to:
City of Lincoln Park
Office of City Management
1355 Southfield Rd.
Lincoln Park, MI 48146
The City of Lincoln Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled