Report a Pothole

We want to make reporting potholes easy for you, but there are two things to remember. 

  1. Wayne County maintained roads are Outer Drive, Fort St (M-DOT), Southfield Rd, and Dix Hwy. Please report potholes on those roads to Wayne County or via the County Hotline at 1-888-762-3273
  2. For state roads (I-75), potholes can be reported online on the Michigan Department of Transportation website.
For all other roads, use the below form to report a pothole.
* designates a required field

1. Contact Info:
 Address or Location of Pothole*
 Email Address*
 Daytime Phone Number
 2. Describe with as much detail as possible, the location of the pothole*
3. I understand that I'm reporting a pothole on a LOCAL Lincoln Park road and that reporting potholes located on Wayne County roads via this form will not be reported to the County. Wayne County maintained roads include Fort St, Outer Drive, Dix, and Southfield. *
  I Understand