Report A Concern

For street light repairs please report directly to DTE.

Report unshoveled sidewalks here.

Water Billing questions, please call our Water Office: 313-386-1800 ext. 1252

Solid Waste Missed Pick Ups
For missed pickup or questions, please call our Department of Public Service  @ (313) 386-9000 ext. 2704

In order to help city staff centralize and organize the many incoming requests, please use this form to report your problem in detail.

Note: An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.

Please use the next few fields to identify the problem or nature of your request.

For weekend or after hour concerns and emergencies (water, drainage problems, noise complaint, etc) contact the Lincoln Park Police Department's non-emergency number (313) 381-1800 and they will process your concern and reach out to the appropriate on call city employee to address the issue. I UNDERSTAND that concerns submitted via this form are only monitored Mon-Fri 8am -4pm.