Board of Review Meeting Dates and Times are as follows:
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Board of Review will be held on and by appointment only for the purpose of reviewing the assessment roll and to hear protests.
Tuesday, March 7 @ 9 AM - Organizational meeting no appeals will be heard ON this day
Monday, March 13 @ 9 AM - 3 PM
Tuesday, March 14 @ 3 PM - 9 PM
At Lincoln Park City Hall, 1355 Southfield Rd. 48146
Residents may also appeal by mail if received by 4 PM on Monday, March 6, 2023.
No faxes or emails are accepted.
For questions or to schedule an appointment, please call (313) 386-1800 ext. 1239.
Copies of Record Cards, Field Sheets & Tax History may be purchased for $1.00 per copy.
The Disabled Veteran Exemption Affidavit, Hardship/Poverty Application, and Change of Address/Name Forms are available on our Counter or upon request and can be mailed or emailed for your convenience.
Please keep in mind:
- Lot size,
- Year built
- Square footage
- Parcel ID
- State Equalized Value
- Owner and Homestead information
- Sale information
- Legal Description
- Information for commercial properties is not currently on our website but can be obtained over the phone between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. Monday through Friday by calling 313-386-1800, ext. 1239. Requests for 3 or more properties must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letter from VA stating that the Veteran meets one of the three qualifications per the Michigan State Tax Commission.Eligibility Requirements (P.A. 161 o 2013, page 4)
- Has been determined by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs to be permanently and totally disabled as a result of military service and entitled to veterans' benefits at the 100% rate.
- Has a certificate from the United States veterans' administration, or its successors, certifying that he or she is receiving or has received pecuniary assistance due to the disability for specially adapted housing.
- Has been rated by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs as individually unemployable.
- Picture ID
State Tax Commission Affidavit for Disabled Veterans Exemption
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category