NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A MEETING OF THE BOARD OF REVIEW WILL BE HELD ON AND BY THE BOARD OF REVIEW MEMBERS
Tuesday, July 18th, 2023, at 9:00 A.M.
At the Municipal Building, 1355 Southfield Road,
Lincoln Park, Wayne County, Michigan 48146
On the day specified for the purpose of correcting Clerical Errors and Mutual Mistakes of Fact; and to consider appeals related to Qualified Agricultural Exemptions, Disabled Veterans Exemptions, and Poverty Exemptions.
July Board of Review Notice
Copies of Record Cards, Field Sheets & Tax History may be purchased for $1.00 per copy.
The Disabled Veteran Exemption Affidavit, Hardship/Poverty Application, and Change of Address/Name Forms are available on our Counter or upon request and can be mailed or emailed for your convenience.
Please keep in mind:
- Lot size,
- Year built
- Square footage
- Parcel ID
- State Equalized Value
- Owner and Homestead information
- Sale information
- Legal Description
- Information for commercial properties is not currently on our website but can be obtained over the phone between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. Monday through Friday by calling 313-386-1800, ext. 1239. Requests for 3 or more properties must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Letter from VA stating that the Veteran meets one of the three qualifications per the Michigan State Tax Commission.Eligibility Requirements (P.A. 161 o 2013, page 4)
- Has been determined by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs to be permanently and totally disabled as a result of military service and entitled to veterans' benefits at the 100% rate.
- Has a certificate from the United States veterans' administration, or its successors, certifying that he or she is receiving or has received pecuniary assistance due to the disability for specially adapted housing.
- Has been rated by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs as individually unemployable.
- Picture ID
State Tax Commission Affidavit for Disabled Veterans Exemption
Just what the heck is an ECF?
An Economic Condition Factor (ECF) is used to adjust the assessor's use of the Michigan Assessor's Manual to the local market. ECFs are adjusted annually by the assessor to further refine these costs to the local market.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category