Economic Development Corporation
Welcome to Lincoln Park's Economic and Development Corporation (EDC). Established in 1976, the EDC has been deeply committed to achieve the following commitments within our City Government:
- To assist and retain local industries and commercial enterprises as part of our urban strategy
- To strengthen and revitalize the economy of the City of Lincoln Park
- To provide means and methods for the encouragement and assistance of industrial and commercial enterprises in:
- Locating, purchasing, constructing, re-constructing, modernizing, maintaining, furnishing and expanding in the City of Lincoln Park
- To more conveniently provide needed services and facilities of the business enterprises to the city and its residents
- We welcome all business entrepreneurs and commercial projects that are designed to enhance and improve our growing population while allowing us to be competitive in this ever changing economic environment.
Lincoln Park is a great place to live and work as we offer a warm and friendly atmosphere for both business and homeowners. We are just minutes away to three major expressways (Southfield (M-39), I-94, and I-75), which can lead you to the Detroit Metropolitan Airport, downtown Detroit, Windsor, as well as tourist attractions like The Henry Ford (Museum and Village), The Detroit Institute of Arts, The Detroit Science Center, and major casinos.
Lincoln Park, MI 48146
|Carl E. Malysz, Director
(313)386-1800 ext. 1289
|Timarie Szwed, Assistant Director
(313)386-1800 ext. 1246
SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund
The U.S. Small Business Administration Restaurant Revitalization Fund provides emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19. For information on how to apply, click here.
Lincoln Park Consolidated Plan Survey
To the members of the DDA and EDC Boards of Directors and other interested parties:
If you would, please take a few minutes of your time to take the short survey explained and referenced below (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VQ2ZVXZ). It is being conducted by the City’s Community Planning and Development Department to ascertain input into the City’s Community Development Block Grant Program which it administers on behalf of the City. Specifically, information obtained from the survey will be used in preparing the 2021-2026 Consolidated Plan (Strategic Plan) which will guide future CDBG Program activities and expenditures during the next five years.
Thank you in advance for participating in the survey!