Full Time Firefighter
Description : The City of Lincoln Park is accepting applications to create an eligibility list for Full Time Firefighter to fill multiple SAFER Grant positions. The SAFER Grant is funded for three (3) years. The positions filled will be funded for the duration of the grant.
Preference will be given to military veterans who have been honorably discharged.
Applications may be obtained here or in person at City of Lincoln Park, Office of City Management, 1355 Southfield Rd., Lincoln Park, MI 48146.
Annual Starting Salary: $41,234.74
Minimum qualifications of applicant:
• 18 years of age
• Legally employable in the United States
• No felony convictions
• Valid State of Michigan Driver’s License
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. Certificate
• State of Michigan Firefighter I and II Certifications
• State of Michigan EMT/Paramedic license
• Hazardous Materials Operations Certification
• Passing score on Western Wayne written examination and current CPAT physical examination, at the time of hire.
• All candidates must pass a background investigation, physical and psychological exams, and drug screening.
Contact : Jennifer Richardson
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled